Spicy Bloody Mary Cocktail Recipes
A Bloody Mary recipe best is a cocktail containing vodka, tomato juice, and other spices and flavorings including Worcestershire sauce, hot sauces, garlic, herbs, horseradish, celery, olives, salt, black pepper, lemon juice, lime juice and celery salt. In the United States, Bloody Mary cocktail is usually consumed in the morning or early afternoon, and is popular as a hangover cure.
The Bloody Mary cocktail was invented in the 1920s or 1930s. There are various theories as to the origin of the drink and its name. It has many variants, most notably the Red Snapper, the Virgin Mary, the Caesar, and the Michelada.
Cocktail Recipes Ingredients:
- 2 ounces vodka
- 5 ounces Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
- 1/4 ounce lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Pickle spear, celery, olives, and lime wedge, to garnish
How to make Spicy Bloody Mary Cocktail:
- Mix the salt and paprika together in a small dish. This will be used to rim the glass. Prepare a tall Collins or pint glass by running a lime wedge around the rim, and then rolling it in the salt mixture. Fill with ice.
- Repeat process for up to 4 individual cocktails.
- Combine the Bloody Mary Mix, vodka, and lime juice together in a cocktail shaker with a few ice cubes. Shake until frosty on the outside, and strain into the prepared glass(es). Garnish with pickle spears, olives, celery, and a lime wedge, as desired.