How to make a Spicy Bloody Mary
- 2 ounces vodka
- 5 ounces Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
- 1/4 ounce lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Pickle spear, celery, olives, and lime wedge, to garnish
- Mix the salt and paprika together in a small dish. This will be used to rim the glass. Prepare a tall Collins or pint glass by running a lime wedge around the rim, and then rolling it in the salt mixture. Fill with ice.
- Repeat process for up to 4 individual cocktails.
- Combine the Bloody Mary Mix, vodka, and lime juice together in a cocktail shaker with a few ice cubes. Shake until frosty on the outside, and strain into the prepared glass(es). Garnish with pickle spears, olives, celery, and a lime wedge, as desired